Annual Flash Fiction Contest
2015 FLASH FICTION MADNESS!!!
- First 64 entries make the tournament. $10 per story/1000 words maximum. $350 to the winner.
- Flash Fiction Madness open for submissions from April 1st -May 15th.
- Each story faces off with another in a March Madness bracket (however, you cannot be facing off with yourself if you submit more than once until the Elite 8). Each story slotted as it is entered. The winner moves on to the next round.
- Bracket will be posted on the DR website as it fills.
* Round of 64 winners will post May 16
* Round of 32 winners will post May 23
* Sweet Sixteen winners will post May 30
* Elite Eight winners will post June 6
* Final Four winners and champion will post June 13
*we reserve the right to extend the deadline to fill the field of 64 if necessary
- Referees for the round of 64, 32, Sweet 16, and Elite 8 are Driftless Review Fiction Editors Colin Lessig and William Yazbec.
- Final Four refereed by TBD