Annual Flash Fiction Contest
2015 FLASH FICTION MADNESS!!!
- First 64 entries make the tournament. $10 per story/1000 words maximum. $350 to the winner.
- Flash Fiction Madness open for submissions from April 1st -August 15th.
- Each story faces off with another in a March Madness bracket (however, you cannot be facing off with yourself if you submit more than once until the Elite 8). Each story slotted as it is entered. The winner moves on to the next round.
- Bracket will be posted on the DR website as it fills.
* Round of 64 winners will post after August 16
* Round of 32 winners will post after August 23
* Sweet Sixteen winners will post after August 30
* Elite Eight winners will post after September 6
* Final Four winners and champion will post after September 13
*Please check back here for updates
- Referees for the round of 64, 32, Sweet 16, and Elite 8 are Driftless Review Fiction Editors Colin Lessig and William Yazbec.
- Final Four refereed by Tom Cooper, author of “The Marauders” (Crown, 2015).
- Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your name, contact information (email address preferred), and the title(s) in a very brief cover letter. Do not include personal identification information on the short-shorts themselves.